The scope of pharmacy practice is expanding and the skills of the pharmacists need to evolve with that. We make the professional education for pharmacists fun and long-lasting!
What’s our offer?
- Interactive, evidence-based & hands-on workshops
- Content for e-learning
- Training programs for medical pharmaceutical consulation
- Expertise in oral anticoagulation, TNF-inhibition & vaccination
Education for pharmacists from the past 24 months include:
- How to implement an adherence counseling service for diabetes patients (workshop)
- Adequate pharmaceutical care for patients on oral anticoagulation (workshop)
- Safe and rational use of TNF-alpha-inhibitors in community pharmacy (workshop/e-learning)
- Pharmaceutical care with DOAC in community pharmacy (workshop)
- Flu and pneumoccocal vaccination and sensibilization in public pharmacy (e-learning)
- Diabetes in community pharmacy (e-learning)
- Correct prescribing of DOAC (workshop/e-learning)
* All our educational program’s are developed in collaboration with Meduca, a business unit within the Royal Association of Pharmacists in Antwerpen (KAVA).