Adherence in oral anticoagulation – the experts’ vision
Every six months, the INIMI/RIZIV hosts a consensus meeting to evaluate the clinical use of specific medication to formulate guidelines and improve the quality of the pharmacotherapeutic practice.
Silas was invited as expert to give his vision on the topic ‘adherence in oral anticoagulation’.
The full program included:
- Reimbursement of oral anticoagulation in Belgium – Prof. Marc Van de Casteele
- DOAC vs VKA in AF – Prof. Hein Heidbuchel
- DOAC vs VKA in DVT and PE – Prof. Cédric Hermans
- Adherence in the treatment with oral anticoagulation – PharmD. Silas Rydant
- Bridging with oral anticoagulation – Prof. Jean-Claude Wautrecht
- Use of oral anticoagulation from a clinical perspective – Prof. Peter Verhamme
- KCE-report anticoagulation and AF
Click here for more information